|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2019|
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
The candidate will receive on the job training in an office environment for the first 4-6 months, to become a competent residential BER assessor. This will include attending off site training courses relative to the position on offer. Once the training period is completed the candidate will be expected to travel to various client sites in the greater Leinster area, gather and collect on site technical data and generate reports based on their findings. The role will require the candidate to provide on site customer support and off site technical advice for the projects in which they are involved.
Job Type / Category
The work involves a 50/50 spilt between on site surveys in residential homes and construction sites and office based work processing certificates. We have a fantastic client list with Ireland's leading development companies and are looking to expand our offerings in this sector. The majority of the work is Leinster based and we have a flexible approach to working hours and conditions. Weekends are rarely worked unless essential.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
While the list of skills and competencies given below may be an advantage they are in now way a must have. Evolved Energy Solutions will provide the candidate with on the job training in any areas they feel it is required.
- Working knowledge of the DEAP software and Building Energy Rating (BER) calculations for residential and commercial buildings.
- Knowledge of the Irish Building Regulations Part L
- Be competent at taking on site measurements and calculating volume and surface areas.
- Be competent with Word and Excel
- Be competent with Autocad
- Flexibility with working hours
- Being personable and confident
Company Vehicle during office hours
Upskilling and training courses
Performance and experience based pay
Job Type: Full-time