|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Junior Bid Co-ordinator / Bid Administrator
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right candidate to join our client, a successful office and building interior fit out design and Installation Company based in Dublin 2
Ongoing access to training and development, and a variety of exciting opportunities available as part of the role.
Key Role Activities:
- Administration support to Bid Management and Pre-construction team.
- Tender Document Collation in line with design company brand guidelines, including using Design, PowerPoint and other software packages where appropriate.
- Coordinating & collation of detailed documents & content in line with specific requirements of the tender.
- Support marketing team & involvement in company events
- Manage the storing of all documentation relating to tenders
- Any other duties as required
- Ability to work with others to ensure success in the performance of a team
- PC skills required: extensive use of InDesign, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Use of Revit/Illustrator is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexible with regards working and capable of working in a fast paced environment, meeting time sensitive deadlines
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND