|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual with excellent people and persuasion skills to join our team as a Business Development Executive. This position will consider Graduates with plenty of ambition and some part-time relevant experience.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Following up new business opportunities by cold calling and pitching services to potential clients
- Establishing the recruitment needs of any new client
- Obtaining full details (job title, job description, location, salary etc) of any new vacancy
- Providing recruitment consultants with full details of new vacancies obtained
- Previous telephone experience, preferably outbound eg. telesales
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Natural ability to drive sales
- Proven track record of acquiring new business is an advantage
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry is an advantage
Competitive basic salary and attractive commission structure will be offered for the right candidate.
Temple Bar, Dublin 2
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING AUTHORISATION AND NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH.