|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Key Account Manager (Medical Division)
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading medical distributors. Established in Dublin almost 20 years ago, they supply a range of products and services to hospitals and medical practitioners throughout Ireland.
They are now looking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for supporting existing customers and developing new business across the territory (West of Ireland). In this role, you will become an integral part of the Sales team providing support to customers.
- A proven track record selling medical products and consumables to pharmacies, retail and private health care providers.
- Knowledge and experience of wound care, infection control, and medical device industry essential.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Strong sense of urgency to respond to customer needs, and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills, plan workload and prioritise effectively.
- Initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas.
- Flexibility - willing to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks.
- Resilience – ability to work in a challenging, stressful, and fast paced environment.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Develop and grow the existing woundcare, Infection control and consumable business in the territory.
- Grow sales to existing and new locations in the pharmacy and retail sectors, as well as private health care providers etc.
- Successful conversion of new business opportunities.
- Support current contracts and customers.
- In service training for nurses and facilities/estates staff
- Co-ordinate installation and maintenance contracts.
- Communication with stores and aiding in HSE procurement process.
What you will get:
- Salary: c. €35K plus bonus. c. €43K OTE
- Company Car
- Company Phone and iPad.
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND RELEVANT BACKGROUND AS INDICATED ABOVE.