|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 30, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Duration: 12 month contract- extendable
Location: office based in Dublin, Travel to China & other locations required Our client seeks a talented and motivated individual to join their Engineering Team.
• Work with our overseas manufacturing partners and suppliers to participate in sustaining engineering to support mature product lines and lead prototype and pilot production activities for new products.
• Lead DFM and PFMEA activities to ensure product and process shortcomings are identified and mitigated.
• Assess manufacturing processes through the use of statistical methods and Six Sigma techniques. Identify root causes to yield loss and manufacturing process nonconformities and implement necessary corrective actions.
• Construct and help maintain the product BOM and related documentation, including the qualification of alternate EOL parts
• Design and implement manufacturing processes, including development and qualification of tooling, automated equipment, and supplier processes.
• Construct and help maintain the product BOM and related documentation.
• Expert knowledge of IQC/IPQC/OQC processes and requirements
• Demonstrated skills in setting production metrics and process capability statistical analysis
• A track record of managing overseas manufacturing contractors and suppliers to deliver products on schedule
• Demonstrated skills in Test System Development using Labview and TestStand
• Demonstrated knowledge of pcb assembly and process qualification
• Knowledge and skill in root-cause analysis and implementation of effective corrective actions
• Skilled in data analysis, technical writing, and making technical presentations
• A team player who is flexible and adaptable to a dynamic-environment Flexible and willing to travel overseas as required from our Dublin office
• Ten+ years manufacturing engineering experience in a high tech environment
• Experience in cost-down implementation on established products
• Experience in product production planning
• Experience in supply logistics
• Self-motivated, self-directed, flexible and able to deliver to deadlines
• High energy and commitment, takes the initiative
• Strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills and an enquiring approach
• Always seeks win /win situations
• Results oriented, with ability to distinguish between “needs” and “wants”
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and self-reliant
Salary: eu70-80k plus benefits