|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
Science and Pharmaceutical
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Logistics Coordinator X 2 (North Dublin, near Airport and M50)
Our client, located in Dublin, is a sales and service organisation for unique and high-end laboratory equipment, analysis and monitoring systems in biotechnology and process analytics, cell biology and microbiology. At present the group of companies employs over 80 people serving the European market from 10 locations. They stand out from their competition because of their deep understanding of customer needs, rapid and high-quality service and their highly educated and motivated people.
They are now recruiting 2 X Logistics Coordinators for the order processing and dispatching of goods. Applicants should have relevant industry experience in back office and logistics including order processing and stock management.
Requirement in order processing
- Entry of orders in the enterprise resource planning system
- Creation of delivery notes
- Invoicing of the orders
- Processing of queries by mail and / or telephone
- Disposition of the orders / the expected order volume of the next 3 months
- Direct communication with the office staff in Germany.
Requirement in warehouse and logistics
- Receipt and control of incoming goods
- Entry of the goods into the merchandise management system
- Storage of the goods according to the rules of warehousing (first in / first out)
- Picking and packing of customer orders
- Preparation of shipping labels
In return you will be offered:
- A competitive market salary.
- A very attractive annual leave allowance.
- An informal working environment with a cohesive and ambitious team of professionals.
Applicants should be based in Ireland with full working status and fluent English.