|Date Posted||November 22, 2022|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€45,001 to €50,000|
Job title: Maintenance Fitter Turner
Our client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing services to the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are now recruiting for a motivated and experienced Maintenance Fitter Turner to join their engineering team.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
- Proficient in setting and operation on Manual and NC Lathes.
- Knowledge and experience of CNC turning machines, running medium to large volume batch runs would be an advantage.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain excellent machining and quality parameters on production parts.
- Interact with and support other functions as required.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
The Candidate Will Have:
- Apprenticed and ideally possessing a fitter/turner background.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant practical experience in operation/setting of Turning Machines.
- Ability to interpret drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Understanding/Knowledge of G & M – codes, offsets, etc.
- Working knowledge of CNC controllers such as Fanuc., etc.
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Ideally, experience working within a high tech or aerospace environment working with tight tolerances.
- Experience of CAD/CAM an advantage.
- Salary: eu18 - 25 per hour plus benefits