|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of material handling and customised automation solutions and they are expanding in a number of fields.
Currently they have a vacancy for a qualified Maintenance Technician on our customer site in Dublin.
Ideally all candidates will have:
- A formal relevant technical qualification to at least level 6
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a technical field inclusive of Mech / Elec & IT
- Worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Have worked on all aspects of general maintenance and technical cleaning.
- Have experience in using a CMMS and working with PM programs.
- Have a strong knowledge of automated and conveying systems.
- Will have a competent level of understanding in the area of troubleshooting of PC’s, PLC, pneumatic, mechanical, IT and electronic/electrical systems.
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment.
This position requires that the successful candidate will perform maintenance and support tasks on high-speed automated equipment and is ideally suited to candidates with experience in engineering or manufacturing.
You will need to demonstrate that you are self-motivated and that you can work as an integral part of a dedicated maintenance team.
This position will require you to have a flexible approach within all aspects of the role and be willing to engage with a changing work environment and will involve shift and weekend work.
WORKING HOURS AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Core shift is Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 10pm. (No nights)
- Attractive basic salary plus shift premium plus ample opportunity to earn overtime.
- Company bonus scheme in place.
- Company pension scheme in place.
- 21 days annual leave
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH