|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
Bond Personnel was established in 1997 and has a reputation for delivering a quality recruitment service to the private and public sectors.
We are now looking for an experienced recruiter with a proven track in recruiting Doctors for hospitals in Ireland. Experience could come from in-house (HSE) or agency. Business Development is not required in this position.
Applicants should be completely familiar with the requirements and process for recruiting overseas Doctors for public and private hospitals.
WE WOULD CONSIDER SOMEONE WORKING ON A STUDENT VISA AND ON A PART TIME BASIS IF THEY HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Develop a good working relationship with various medical manpower departments in public and private hospitals and keep up to date with their ongoing requirements.
- Source and screen potential candidates via websites and social media etc.
- Maintain accurate records on our state of the art recruitment system.
- Prepare applicant files to the highest standard and submit to the relevant hospital department.
- Co-ordinate interviews between Doctors and Hospitals.
- Co-ordinate offers and assist in managing the ongoing recruitment process to final completion i.e. commencement of employment.
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment process for Doctors in Ireland.
- Excellent people skills, ability to build excellent relationship.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and listening.
- Highest integrity required for this role, both in your dealings with hospitals and doctors.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EXCELLENT COMMISSION STRUCTURE
APPLICANTS MUST NE BASED IN IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND 100% FLUENT ENGLISH.