|Date Posted||October 3, 2016|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
This represents an exciting opportunity to join our client in a time of expansion of their Irish customer base. The company is Europe’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of medical devices for respiratory support. They provide flexible patient solutions for airway management, anaesthesia, critical care, and oxygen & aerosol therapy primarily for use within the hospital environment but also in the home.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of patient solutions for airway management, anaesthesia, critical care, and oxygen & aerosol therapy to public and private hospitals in Ireland.
- Reach agreed annual sales targets.
- Contribute high quality sales and competitive information to ensure appropriate budgets are created and achieved.
- Build strong relationships with key users and influencers throughout Ireland.
- Develop a high level of understanding of the company’s product offering.
- Manage time/travel logistics to maximise effective customer interaction, with an emphasis on face-to-face contact.
- Be able to operate and eventually train to an effective level on all capital equipment within a clinical environment.
- Achieve reporting deadlines.
3 years’ experience selling medical products or similar into State or semi state organisations (HSE). Familiar with tender applications, dealing with procurement teams, account management. Must have proven experience following the full sales life cycle.
- Driven to exceed targets and be the best in field
- A dynamic person, self-starter but also able to operate within a team environment. Must be willing to take direction but also show initiative
- Strong IT skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively
- Ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Flexible and able to develop current and new skills
- Have a broad understanding of the hospital environment
- Ideally, exposure to respiratory aid products achieved through previous commercial and/or clinical role
- Base salary of eu40-50k
- Commission/Bonus scheme (OTE eu70/80k)
- Company Car, Pension and Private Health Insurance
- Standard working tools including laptop computer, mobile.