|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2017|
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Excellent opportunity for an MRI Radiographer to be part of a highly effective and efficient site with MRI/ CT, X-ray and DXA facilities.
This role requires an individual to have a high standard of MRI experience in order to comply with the vast range of scanning
Skills and Qualifications:
- CORU Registration essential
- BSc in Radiography.
- CT/MRI experience
- Excellent, technical ability, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Awareness of radiation safety legislation and regulations essential
- Knowledge of current theory and practice in Diagnostic Radiography essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
For immediate interview click apply and/or call 018283460 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org