|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2017|
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Our client is an Irish software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfill their potential and is looking for a bright and ambitious, multilingual SEM Manager to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have a variety of experience in fast paced digital marketing businesses.
The successful applicant should be a self-starter and possess the ability to problem solve issues as they arise in both paid and organic search in languages including, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
The successful candidate will be responsible for B2B paid search and organic performance across all non-English speaking languages.
- Manage PPC strategy and implementation of the campaigns across both Adwords & Bing in Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German
- Develop and implement a/b testing strategies
- Manage campaign planning, budgeting, optimisation and reporting
- Manage keywords bids, quality scores and various other metrics
- Produce ad copy
- Deliver on CPA targets
- Analyse Google Analytics and report on activity to management
- Manage landing page copy optimisation
- Monitor SEO activity and create strategies to increase organic transactions
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and executing PPC strategy
- Solid experience across retargeting and dynamic ads
- Conversational Spanish, French and Italian a must
- Working knowledge of Portuguese and German an advantage
- Experience in developing, implementing and optimising paid social strategies
- Strong analytics skills across web analysis, social media and google analytics
- Excellent attention to details and ability to spot and resolve technical campaign issues
- Excellent project management skills and time management
A very attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate based on experience.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS