|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2017|
Administration & Secretarial
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
Our client is a successful Management Company operating within the hospitality sector in Ireland and across Europe. The successful candidate will provide executive level administration support.
This full-time position is office-based in North Dublin and will involve a range of duties that will require the successful candidate to be flexible in their approach.
- Deal with general queries and record/relay messages in an accurate manner
- Develop a working relationship with business contacts
- Updating excel spreadsheets
- Drafting reports for initial review
- Preparation of Compliance Certificates
- Company Secretarial assistance, maintaining the minute book etc..
- Raising payments / Online banking
- Liaising with various stakeholders as required
- Review of files in Dataroom, downloading and filing of same
- Conducting on-line research on project by project basis as required
- Taking on ad-hoc office duties as they arise
- A very strong understanding and operational experience working with Word and Excel is essential.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in an office setting and should be comfortable working in a busy environment, with a flexible approach to addressing a range of duties as they arise.
- Full training will be provided and the ability to adapt to new processes is required.