|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
Due to expansion, our client, a leader within their industry, is seeking a Coordinator with a strong background in order fulfillment to manage relationships with key clients. This is an excellent opportunity, based in Dublin City, with a leading multinational organisation.
- Act as the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients in relation to demand fulfillment and logistic management.
- Be responsible for the full order management process. This will include order receipt, processing and scheduling using advanced supply chain concept. You will liaise with warehouses, manufacturing and transport carriers, ultimately striving for on time delivery to clients;
- Continuously keep your clients informed of their order status. This will include up to date information on delivery delays, order changes and other discrepancies;
- Carry out inventory and demand forecasting, monitor inventory pipelines against customer demand. You will liaise closely with sales, manufacturing and warehouses aiming to resolve shortages in production planning.
- 3rd level degree, preferably in a related logistic discipline;
- 2+ years experience in a similar order fulfillment / supply chain position;
- Fluent English.and German or French are essential;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office; experience with SAP would be desirable;
- Some occasional international travel may be required.
Salary will be c.€28-30K and offers excellent benefits.
Positions will initially be offered on a 12 month contract basis but real opportunity for permanent role with genuine career development prospects.