|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2019|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
Our client is an Irish company specialising in payroll management for companies throughout Ireland. They currently require a Payroll Specialist to join their existing team to assist in the ongoing management of client payrolls. Their clients include an impressive range of Ireland’s leading indigenous and multi-national companies .
This Payroll Specialist position offers excellent relevant training and experience with great career development prospects. The position also offers scope for a more experienced payroll executive to join a well-established team.
Payroll Specialist Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates should have at least 1 year’s experience as Payroll Specialist or similar.
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of payroll principals such as tax credits BIK, etc.
- Ability to calculate payroll manually is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized payrolls.
- Must be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel·Experience with Micropay would be ideal but not essential.
IPASS qualification is a big advantage. Experience with a both computerised and manual payroll essential.
Salary is offered depending on experience. Pension and Healthcare plan.
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH EXPERIENCE OF RUNNING IRISH PAYROLL. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.