|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2019|
Our client is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. They have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector, but that’s only part of the story!
With our client you can relax and be yourself - they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. They give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at our client enhances your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. They recognize and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their group’s success. They are clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
Their Payroll Services is a stand-alone division within their partnership, with annual revenues of over €1m. Their client base has grown to over 190 clients, and they currently process payroll for over 15,000 employees every month. Their payroll team are committed to delivering a first class service to their clients.
They are currently seeking a Payroll Executive to join their Client Payroll Services Department – on a permanent full time contract.
Required experience includes:
• A minimum of 3-5 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment
• Experience with systems such as Sage, Core, Micrcopay and EuropayX
• Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
• Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
• Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• IPASS preferable
Required responsibilities include:
• Run weekly and monthly payrolls for existing portfolio of clients
• Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
• Monthly and annual PAYE returns
• Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
• Experience of working with pensions, payroll and general ledger knowledge would be advantageous
• Dealing with both client and employee issues
• Advising clients on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT PAYROLL EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING AUTHORISATION FOR IRELAND