|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2018|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
You will be part of a new team that will drive and execute on all phases of the complete physical design flow for MSM/MDM/CSMs at the core and chip-level in 28nm, 20nm and 14nm CMOS technology.
· You will be part of a world-wide team responsible for the complete Physical Design Flow for MSM/MDM/CSM chips.
· Work on the physical design execution and integration of the IP into the SoC.
· Manage schedules, plans, status, risks and support cross-functional engineering effort
· Work with the RTL design teams on understanding design in context of physical design timing closure including developing of timing constraints required for implementation.
· Work with the DFT team on understand DFT design in regards to physical design timing closure.
· Enablement of low power implementation methods
· Developing new scripts/flows to improve the PD flow.
Minimum Qualifications, skills, experience:
· Experience and knowledge of tools for physical design implementation in advanced technologies like 28nm, 20nm and 14nm CMOS.
· Knowledge of entire PD flow from netlist to GDS (Floorplanning, Power planning, Placement & Optimization, CTS, Routing, Post route optimization and DRC closure).
· Understanding of Floorplanning, Placement, CTS, P&R
· Experience in partitioning, pins assignment, time budgeting and feedthroughs.
· Experience using different techniques for low power designs and UPF/CPF flows.
· Good understanding of Primetime STA tool and timing closure methodologies.
· Developing and implementing timing ECOs including effect on congestion/routing/power.
· Understanding of power grid, clock tree, and low-power reduction implementation methods.
· Understanding of signal integrity and timing closure issues such as OCV/AOCV/Statistical Timing.
· Understanding of Physical Verification, Conformal Low Power (CLP), IR drop analysis, Formal Verification
· Expert in automation skills using Perl and tcl and able to develop/support flows related to floorplanning, integration and design validation.
· Good communication skills and ability & desire to work in a cross-functional team environment.
Required: Bachelors in Engineering
Preferred: Masters Degree in Engineering a plus