|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
|Salary Range||€90,001 to €100,000|
Our client is a world leader in the provision of Production and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting a Plant/General Manager for their operations in Dublin.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for planning, controlling all production activities; personnel, material and processes, to support of company production goals.
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual, with a proven track record at management level (within a similar industry), to use their skills to grow and develop the European Operations of this growing business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production completions, performance reporting, on-line tracking/status expediting and customer satisfactions, and may assist in matters dealing with pricing, quotations, proposals, scheduling, shipping and inventory levels.
- Oversee the training of operations, personnel and proper material handling of customer products.
- Coordinate with engineering and operations to resolve customer problems and will provide corrective action reporting.
- Will determine and implement policies and methods to meet established objectives for on-tine deliveries.
Required Education and Experience:
Technical Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5 years experience in manufacturing/production, project management and/or coordination of production planning activities.
- Recent experience in the electronics sector.
- General experience in manufacturing, production, engineering, assembly, production control, and material control.
- Strong knowledge of electronics and computer peripherals is preferred.
- Related Degree (Engineering, Manufacturing etc,) is a minimum.
A very attractive remuneration and incentive package will be offered for the right individual.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STSTUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN DUBLIN OR, IF RELOCATING, HAVE A COMPELLING REASON TO MOVE TO DUBLIN.