|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Process Instrumentation Sales Engineer
Location: The position is home and Dublin office based and you will be required to travel to customer sites and company offices for meetings in Ireland and the UK from time to time.
Our client is a long established global leader in the provision of industrial automation, test & measurement and process instrumentation equipment and services into a wide range of light to heavy industries. In line with expanding their presence in Ireland and the UK, they are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their Dublin based team
You will report into the Dublin based Business Unit Manager and your goal as a Sales Engineer will be to create the best possible fit-for-purpose and competitive quotations based on client’s requirements. New business development, prospect qualifying and follow up. Provide commercial and technical support to Account Management, in line with approved sales strategy to contribute to an effective sales process. Provide accurate supporting documentation for all activities. Collect and maintain technical knowledge about market developments, competition, and provide this to Account Management This role will provide variety as you will be required to travel to customer sites in Ireland and the UK.
- Formal technical education in a related subject (diploma or degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as electronics engineering, chemical engineering)
- Proven experience (3 or 4 years at least) within process insrumentation sales or sales related role within the automation industry
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and Health and Safety at Work Act
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, whilst being an effective team player as part of a structured team
- Confident communicator with a professional manner, and the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures
- A positive self-starter with drive to achieve results in a friendly manner, but at the same time maintain quality and standards
- Motivated to work in a target driven environment
- A professional and responsive approach is needed in order to gain credibility through integrity and technical knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and expand skills knowledge
- Full driving licence
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience of CRM systems and SAP would be an advantage
Salary: eu45-60k DOE plus car, bonus, generous pension and health insurance