|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Our client is a well-established international company specialising in the design and manufacturing of state of the art electronic security and access control systems for a wide range of commercial and domestic applications.
They are currently looking for a Product Manager based in their Dublin operations to manage a global portfolio of security products. The PM will be responsible for product portfolio vision and strategy, defining and prioritizing feature requests and supporting NPI. The role will work closely with all stakeholders throughout the organisation to develop smart cohesive product plans in line with the company strategy.
- Product strategy, drive process to translate customer, market and business strategy requirements into functional/systems specifications.
- Responsible for full product life cycle of product portfolio.
- Evaluate and define project prioritization based on market insight, product line strategy and company goals.
- Identify and evaluate new product opportunities in co-operations with Sales organisation.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal stakeholders/customers.
- Manage product documentation including training and marketing collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Information Technology, Marketing or Business.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in product portfolio management.
- Experience in Product life Cycle Management and New Product Introduction.
- The highest communication skills at all levels.
- Fluent English is essential. An additional EU language would be a major benefit e.g. German, French, Italian.
- Willingness to travel with job if required.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH