|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2020|
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
Our client is a highly successful young Tech Company, based in Dublin and California, offering a niche SaaS platform to enterprise software companies in Europe and Northern America.
We are currently recruiting for a new role within the Dublin office to support the CTO in terms of Product and Project Management. We are looking for an innovative individual with a passion for technology and previous experience as a Technical Product Owner in a software company.Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Authorization to work in the Republic of Ireland is required for this position.
- Assist the CTO in managing product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conducting market research, supported by visits to customers and partners, to identify market requirements for current and future products..
- Co-ordinate with other teams throughout the organisation that are required to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Work closely with engineering managers and engineering teams to fulfill the product backlog using Scrum/ Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to a product go-to-market plan, and working with all departments across the business to execute.
- Research and analyse technologies in the industry that can be utilized to contribute to the product’s success.
- Work with strategic partnerships required to support the business.
- The role requires occasional business travel, both domestic and international.
Experience / Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science or other equivalent technical/engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner in a Software Company.
- Experience with SaaS products and technologies is ideal.
- Experience with enterprise software products is also desirable.
- Experience of feature breakdown and user story writing.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good internal and customer presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and project leadership skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You must possess a blend of business and technical savvy skills; a big-picture vision, and the drive and know how to make that vision a reality.
- You must enjoy spending time to understand customer problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- You must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively to accomplish your objectives in a geographically dispersed working environment.
- You will work with multiple engineering teams, both local and remote, to define and develop product release requirements.
- You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- You will also serve as the internal and external product evangelist, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- You must be a highly motivated self-starter, versatile team player who can drive objectives to completion across an organization.
- You must demonstrate a commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.