|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
|Salary Range||€80,001 to €90,000|
Product Solutions Manager
Our client, a multinational software solutions company is looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Product Solutions Manager to join their team based in Donegal.
As a Product Solutions Manager, you will guide multiple engineering teams to bring to market and grow the company’s software solutions portfolio. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing and integrating new products/ideas and product features for the company.
Responsibility for the entire product line life cycle of one or more products from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Feature writing and Story breakdown including acceptance testing
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and partners.
- Work closely with highly technical managers and engineering teams to fulfil the product backlog using Scrum/ Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to a product go-to-market plan, working with all departments across the business to execute.
- Manage relationships with other teams throughout the organisation that are required to ensure the successful delivery of the desktop analytics products.
- Research and analyze technologies in the industry that can be utilized to contribute to the product’s success.
- Encourage and promote innovation in the teams working on your products.
- Actively assess and submit ideas suitable for patenting
- Manage partner relationships that are in support of the business.
You must possess a blend of business and technical savvy skills; a big-picture vision, and the drive and know how to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate and accomplish your objectives effectively with all areas of the company. The company is a global organization and you will work with multiple remote engineering teams around the world to define and develop product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for compliance recording, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Degree or more in Computer science or Engineering related discipline
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience, including at least 2 years in software product management, product architecture or similar strategic roles in a technology or enterprise software organization.
- Knowledge of Software Robotic Process Automation and/or Data Analytics
- Experience SaaS and Cloud deployment models and technologies.
- Experience working within an enterprise software product vendor.
- Experience with High Availability architectures and solutions designed with failover and redundancy.
- Experience of Feature breakdown and Story writing
- Experience of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent organization, time management, and project leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Internal and customer presentation skills
- Coaching, Influencing and Mentoring skills
- Experience operating in a global development organization
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international.
- Show a natural ability to work well in a cross boundary/multi-cultural environment
Do you display the following attributes/characteristics?
- A highly motivated self-starter, versatile team player and a leader who can drive objectives to completion across an organization.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks across team boundaries and/or geographically dispersed teams while managing multiple priorities and parallel projects.
- Demonstrated abstract thinking and creative problem solving with limited information in a very dynamic work environment.
Salary: eu60-70k DOE plus excellent bonus and benefits
Does this job appeal to you? Does it fit your career path? The North West is showing strong signs of becoming a hub for tech innovation. This opportunity will allow you to expand your knowledge base whilst living in one of the more inexpensive and naturally beautiful parts of Ireland. A rare opportunity to create a positive work/life balance! Contact me immediately to find out more.