|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Orthopaedic Product Specialist and Territory Manager
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading medical distributors. Established in Dublin almost 20 years ago, they supply a range of products and services to hospitals and medical practitioners throughout Ireland.
They are now looking for a Product Specialist/Territory Manager for one of their premium range of Orthopaedic surgical devices. This role will cover Belfast and Donegal areas..
- Medical qualification or experience such as nursing, physiotherapy, surgical assistant etc.
- A medical or related science qualification is highly desired.
- Good knowledge of the human anatomy, orthopaedic knowledge would be highly desired.
- Ability to sell is a consultative capacity.
- A background as a hospital practitioner or sales executive to hospitals and surgeons.
- Support current business in existing hospitals.
- Successful conversion of new business opportunities.
- Provide product support and education.
- Provide and/or organise in service training for nurses and surgeons.
- Communication with stores/logistics and aiding in the HSE procurement process.
- Scrubbing and assisting in a training capacity.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Strong sense of urgency to respond to customer needs, and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills, plan workload and prioritise effectively.
- Initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas.
- Flexibility - willing to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks.
- Resilience – ability to work in a challenging, stressful, and fast paced environment.
Intensive training in a surgical environment will be provided for this role as well as
Phone and iPad.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND RELEVANT BACKGROUND AS INDICATED ABOVE.