|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
Technical and Engineering
Electrical Switchgear Project Manager
Our client a progressive, modern and expanding Engineering Group of Companies is seeking to appoint a high calibre, Electrical Project Manager to play a key role in the engineering team, charged with delivering top quality projects.
The successful candidate will design, manage and deliver electrical switchgear projects to the highest industry standards.
- Maintain a complete working knowledge with all relevant current and emerging industry standards and requirements
- Design of general arrangement drawings using Autocad.
- Liaising with cad office to generate appropriate electrical schematic drawings.
- Ordering of all project equipment using in-house software package.
- Interfacing as single point of contact with client for all project related matters.
- Interfacing with Production Manager and Supervisors to ensure projects are progressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interfacing with Senior Management / Our client's Services Company to ensure that all projects are correctly installed and handed over to client on site, on time and within budget.
- Completion of reports as required by Senior Management
- Management of Team to ensure continuity and development
- Our client has strict adherence requirements for Quality and Health and Safety and everybody is expected to contribute to the management of their QMS and H&S systems.
The Successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Third level qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working in a similar role within the Electrical Switchgear industry is desirable
- Experience of Bentley Promis-e and/or Autocad Electrical drawings packages a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task while performing in a fast-paced environment