|Date Posted||March 28, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€50,001 to €55,000|
Job Title: Project & Validation Engineers
Location: South East
To manage and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new equipment installations and cGMP improvements relating to packaging operations.
Responsible for the design and implementation of process projects as part of site project team.
Define, develop, implement and execute the technical solutions of the assigned project within our Packaging technologies.
Responsible person of the process/pack engineering management from design to execution & start up.
Contributes to the definition and implementation of the WWBU engineering standards
This is an ideal position for a candidate who is seeking to grow and develop within a fast paced high volume site and company.
- Project Objectives achievement (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation)
- Engineering Methodology and tools utilisation
Compliance with Central Engineering/Corporate Standards
- Responsible for delivering new equipment and cGMP improvement projects from requirements definition to handover.
- Verification of machinery and equipment through DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ process.
- Responsible for managing all EHS requirements through the full life cycle of the project.
- Ensure regulatory compliance & cGMP is adhered to.
- Prepare budgets costs, gantt charts and identify milestones and critical paths.
- Ensure that design is implemented and that the project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Co-ordinate contractors and schedule work to meet project completion dates and deliverables.
- Report weekly, monthly etc. and / or as requested on all active projects.
- Ensure that all drawings & project documents are current and proper handover of drawings & documents at the end of the project occurred.
- Understand and comply with all the regulations governing quality systems and EHS systems.
- Develop User Requirements for systems by engaging with the site operations, EHS, maintenance, utilities, technical and quality teams ensuring that the proposed solutions are acceptable.
- Undertake Design Reviews and Risk Assessments during design phase of the projects.
- Understand the core fundamental issues and develop mitigation plans for all project issues identified.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
Relevant Third Level Engineering (Mechanical/Process/chemical or related) qualification
Robust knowledge of Statistical Process Control Systems
Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including MS Project.
Proficient numerical ability to record interpret and analyse key process data
Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- 5 years’ project engineering/management experience in an FMCG, fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment with demonstrable and transferable skills.
- Experience of working on process manufacturing systems, automation, equipment and packing systems projects.
- Experience working in the food, beverage, pharma or medical device industry.
- Problem Solving and PDCA (Level 4: Master)
- Process & equipment (Level 3: Experienced)
- Proximity Leadership and Team Management (Level 3: Experienced)
- Process and Project Excellence (Level 3: Experienced)
- Innovation and Renovation (Level 3: Qualified)