|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2017|
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Registrar Emergency Medicine
Bond Personnel - Dublin
Location: Across various locations in Ireland
Salary: € 50578 – € 60305 (depending on experience)
Standard duties and responsibilities include, as directed by the Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer to, inter alia:
- participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients; * diagnose and treat patients; * ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritises the safety and well-being of patients; * assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes; * order and interpret diagnostic tests; * initiate and monitor treatment; * communicate effectively with patients and clients; * attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences and ward rounds; followed by documentation of findings on each patients chart; follow through with actions arising from the round; * represent the department / profession / team at meetings and conferences as appropriate * further progress knowledge of diagnosis and management; * participate in multi-disciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management and facilitate production of all data / information for same; * co-operate with investigations, inquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services; * maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Irish Medical Council ‘Guide to Ethical Conduct and Behaviour’ (www.medicalcouncil.ie) * seek advice and assistance from the Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope of his / her professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance; * engage in technological developments as they apply to the patient and service administration * cover for occasional unplanned absence of colleagues; * perform other duties as required by the supervising Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer
- Candidates must be registered with the Irish medical council or in process.
- Previous experience working as Registrar.
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- Satisfactory References.
- Fluent English.
If you are looking for a new position, don’t delay!Call us on (01)8283460 or click apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Emergency Medicine: 1 year