|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2017|
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
We are currently recruiting a Revenue / Reservations manager for a busy city centre Hotel. This role reports directly to the General Manager and offers a competitive salary and bonus structure.
As Revenue/ Reservations Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of reservations and revenue management, including calculating the rates, rooms and restrictions on sales in order to maximise the return to the hotel. Contribute to the profitability of the hotel by ensuring effective cost controls within the Revenue / Reservations operation and by promoting hotel services to all existing and potential clients. Maintain consistent standards of service while creating a working environment that supports the organisational values of the company.
- Driving revenue generating plans for all revenue streams pertaining to rooms and working with all employees in its delivery.
- Analysis of rate reports and the production of policy relating to rate strategy.
- Analysis and report on booking trends.
- Obtain timely and accurate information on competitors including pricing, business levels and facilities available.
- Develop and maintain a market leading knowledge on based business strategies.
- Maintain and review all business contracts involving room revenues.
- Advise management of upcoming events and revenue generating potential.
- Chair weekly yield meetings, ensuring points are delivered and actioned.
- Liaise daily with Front office team in order to maximise the yield potential.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts for the relevant revenue streams.
- Complete the preparation and presentation of the Annual Hotel Budget with reference to Rooms.
- Work on a daily basis in conjunction with Sales & Marketing functions of the business to ensure that the hotel is involved in all areas of marketing and advertising to increase the Hotel profile and in developing of key accounts.
- Manage all tours and FIT allocations & room lists to ensure that the hotel is protected within all third party operators and that room lists are received timely to allow for the same.
- Manage all social media avenues such as Facebook / twitter daily to drive the hotel exposure through such portals.
- Be familiar with all aspects of yield management, maximising room occupancy, rates & profits.
- Identify, communicate and action all sales leads. Encourage staff to maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives, promotions and other accepted means.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND AND 100% FLUENT ENGLISH.
Please feel free to share on social media.