|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2016|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€50,001 to €55,000|
Our client. a well established Dublin based Engineering Consultancy, is currently looking to recruit a Revit BIM technician with 1-2 years of Revit (AutoCAD an advantage) experience on residential, commercial and educational projects.
CANDIDATES WILL BE USING REVIT AND MUST HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
- Liaison with the Engineers to determine drawings and details to be prepared.
- Interaction with Client representatives, professional design team, contractors and others as necessary to effectively understand the requirements of the project.
- Co-ordination of drawings with the design team.
- Ensuring that drawings are prepared and that they are suitable for the purpose.
- Verification of final output and checking of drawings.
- Ensuring that drawings are prepared in line with Company standards.
- Understanding the Company’s Quality Management System and applying it to all project work.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably with HNC / HND in or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients and other members of staff, able to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients, ambitious and committed.
- 1+ years of Revit (AutoCAD an advantage) experience on residential, commercial and educational projects.
• Remuneration package that will be commensurate with experience.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE CONTACT BY PHONE (01-8283460) IN THE FIRST INSTANCE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.