|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dublin City, Ireland|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Our client is a Dublin City Centre based FinTech start-up providing unique and state of the art currency hedging solutions that simplify the process of reducing FX risk via options and forwards.
An experienced Sales Consultant is required to generate sales for the company. This role will involve identifying business opportunities and leads in the UK and Ireland and execute our sales plan and targets. We are looking for candidates with ambition, ability and willingness to work in a highly sophisticated sales environment. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on their own initiative while consistently meeting targets.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Manage outbound sales and business development
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in the CRM to ensure efficient lead management.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in successful sales.
- Natural communicator with strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Excel in a target driven environment
- Treasury / Financial Products (Hedge) / Financial Services knowledge and experience.
- Good knowledge of the Currency markets and FX Options experience is preferable.
- Microsoft suite experience.
- Fluency in English is essential
Salary: eu25-30k plus commission