|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Our client is one of Ireland's leading distributors of domestic and commercial Garden Machinery. Well established, and hugely successful, they are now looking for an experience Sales Order Administrator for their office in North Dublin.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Order Administrator to manage and process all incoming orders from their dealer networks throughout Ireland and The UK. The position will involve.
- Handing all incoming sales enquiries from dealer network.
- Processing sales orders through the company CRM system.
- Where necessary organising areas sales managers to follow up on enquiries.
- Liaise with distribution to ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Managing internet enquiries/orders and allocating to appropriate dealer.
- Assisting with the compilation of monthly sales and forecast reports.
- Reporting to the Sales Director.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar sales order management role.
- It would be ideal to have previous experience working with the distribution of machinery or technical products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be very computer literate with experience of excel spreadsheets etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail required.
Salary will be in the region of €30-35K depending on experience.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND, FLUENT ENGLISH AND RELEVAMT EXPERIENCE.