|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
|Salary Range||€25,001 to €30,000|
Our Client has a genuine passion for renewable energy and have been designing and manufacturing microprocessor based controllers, used in wind turbine installations across the world, since 2008. They are also involved in the design and supply of photovoltaic systems (PV) to harness the natural energy of the sun to generate electricity in domestic and commercial installations throughout Ireland. Projects can range from the simple supply of solar panels to the design and supply of complete systems including inverters, complex energy storage systems (ESS) and hot water systems.
Due to increased demand for their products they are now looking to recruit an additional person to support the sales and finance functions based in Dublin 11 (just off the M50). Full technical training will be provided but applicants must have a strong technical aptitude and a natural curiosity i.e. a real desire to learn new technologies. The position offers real growth prospects for anyone who is highly motivated.
- To gain a full understand of the company’s products and services.
- To support the Sales team by providing professional customer support in relation to client queries and enquiries.
- To process sales orders using the companies CRM system.
- To be aware of stock levels to ensure minimum levels are maintained and to alert purchasing department accordingly.
- To assist finance department as required e.g. invoicing, stock control, producing ad-hoc reports.
- A minimum of 12 months’ work experience in an office admin or sales support role.
- Experience in the construction industry would be highly beneficial. Previous experience working for an electrical component distributor or retailer would be a huge advantage.
- Applicants must have a common sense approach and be able to apply this to everyday work situations.
- Applicants should be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND FLUENT ENGLISH.