|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2018|
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to make a difference and be a part of something bigger?
Our client is a start-up business based in Dublin City Centre, who are on the road to becoming global leaders in the area of environmental compliance and regulation. They are a growth orientated company with aggressive growth plans for the next 4-5 years. They are currently recruiting a seasoned Business Analyst to support them on a client project.
Our client values autonomous individuals that possess inherent curiosity and love a challenge. They encourage collaboration and innovation across all levels of the team and strive to create an environment where their employees can exercise their creative potential.
This is a full-time, 8 month contract position, commencing ASAP.
The ideal candidate:
- Naturally, you are a strong analytical thinker with the ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ while applying quality management best practices.
- Learning new application and technologies doesn’t faze you.
- Your communication style is professional and demonstrates openness, honesty and respect at all times. You communicate effectively both in your dealings with clients and while working with your peers.
- You organise your work meticulously and you navigate multiple tasks at any one time with ease.
- You have the ability to apply critical thinking and to work independently or as part of a team.
- You enjoy a challenging environment and have a passion for delivering efficiency across the business.
- Business Process and Systems Analysis leading to documented requirements in the form of Requirements Traceability Matrices and Functional Designs.
- Supporting the running of requirements gathering sessions/workshops with the client and assisting the client in conceptualising the final solution in order to elicit and prioritise requirements.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups or user stories and product backlogs as part of the design phase of the project.
- Working closely with Technical Lead and Developers on proposed solutions.
- Develop relationships with client stakeholders by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business, and providing timely and accurate information through written and oral communication.
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing.
- Minimum third level qualification in a relevant field required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT services or technology sector.
- Experience in Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies.
- Qualification and/or experience in the environmental sector, particularly relating to water puts you at a distinct advantage.
This position is offered on a contract basis to replace one of their current employees who will be availing of their Career Break policy. Possibility of extension as projected growth transpires.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FLUENT ENGLISH AND FULL WORKING STATUS