|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2019|
Sales and Marketing
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager (I.T. Services)
Target markets: Enterprise, Public Sector, Healthcare, Education
Location: Dublin based
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is an established and well-regarded provider of IT services and solutions to a diverse range of clients spanning Public Sector, Health, Enterprise and Education markets. Currently engaged in a global re-structure, they are looking to hire ambitious, experienced IT services sales professionals to join an established sales team in their Dublin office.
Our client is interested in talking to individuals with a proven track record in winning multi-year IT services engagements, IT projects and large solutions deals. You will have the ability to galvanise and bring together multiple stakeholders to deliver big-ticket sales. You will be comfortable engaging at board and C-suite level, to position the company as the customer’s premier long-term IT services partner helping them to reach key business transformational goals.
The role is new business development with an emphasis on hunting. Candidates should be self-starters that are willing and able to think on their feet and have the drive to succeed and should have experience selling IT services into either the Public Sector or Healthcare market. You will be comfortable operating and delivering to customers using an established sales process utilising provided support resources ie: pre-sales, bid management, CRM etc!
- Promoting and selling the full capabilities of transformational infrastructure solutions, cloud services and managed IT services in the Republic of Ireland marketplace
- Personally develop relationships with senior stakeholders in clients, partners and with your colleagues to build short, medium and long term business opportunities in public or private sector accounts
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the executive level decision-makers in customers and develop well-grounded account plans to maximise growth
- Build and manage a well-qualified business opportunity pipeline and accurately record same on the company’s CRM system, in order to deliver sales forecasting
- Meet agreed Sales, Revenue and Gross Margin targets
- Leverage the company’s sales governance and opportunity qualification processes to establish compelling, competitive customer proposals.
- Identify market needs and trends and establish yourself as a key enabler for your customers as their conduit to the company’s expertise in transformational IT change and world-class industry expertise
- A minimum of 10 years’ proven senior sales experience of IT services into the Irish marketplace
- Demonstrable ability to be a key influencer at senior level in large accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (C level decision maker) relationships
- Fundamental understanding of IT service / Networking
- Strong commercial aptitude with experience and ability to negotiate and close complex deals successfully
- Ability to understand and articulate customer issues and requirements and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling IT services proposition
- A pro-active “go-getter” with experience of working independently as a self-starter
- Excellent communicator at all business levels
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Computer literate preferably with good experience working with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce CRM
- Must have a full driving licence
- Fluency in English is essential
- Innovative in business
- Energetic, resourceful, persistent, determined and resilient
- Target driven and motivated to win
Applicants should have a proven sales background in one or more of the following: IT Services, Cloud, AI, RAP, networking, SaaS, PaaS.
Salary: €80-90k base plus commission, car allowance, travel expenses, 23 days holiday, pension, life, plus more
Our client is an equal opportunities employer