|Date Posted||September 2, 2019|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Job: Senior Facilities Engineer
Our client is a leading facilities management & consultancy company who work in partnership with blue-chip companies here in Ireland, the UK and the Middle East. The company provide their clients with expert advice and support on all facilities and property related matters. They have a proven track record in providing innovative cost-efficient solutions, operational efficiencies and the use of best practice.
Our client now offers an online facilities system which brings the workplace to life by combining technology built by facilities professionals with IoT data from people, sensors, and devices; ultimately transforming a passive workplace to a predictive working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced degree qualified engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for a single client. You will report into the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following;
- Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required.
- Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time.
- Ensure that all RAMS, PTW's and service dockets are received and filed.
- Ensure all valid contractor invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible.
- To act as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready.
- Participate in client internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending.
- Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly.
- Ensure client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule.
- Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts.
- Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times.
- Provide assistance for other projects etc when asked.
- Work as part of a team with other company staff and always support other team members when dealing with clients.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in facilities or similar engineering environment
- Experienced in site facilities maintenance coordination and supervision.
- Strong Technical Account Management skills
- Strong customer facing and excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Organised and attentive to fine details.
- Good at following through and closing issues
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fully authorised to work permanently in Ireland
Salary: €50k - €60k DOE plus expenses and benefits