|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2017|
|Salary Range||€50,001 to €55,000|
Our client is a young, dynamic and highly successful software company based in North Dublin. Their success to date is simply staggering but reflects the quality of their ground breaking technology which is the most innovative available on the market. They aim to further capitalise on their dominant position and have major plans to expand their operations, both in Ireland and Internationally. Due to their phenomenal growth they now have a number of opportunities for Software Developers including a superb opportunity for an ambitious and talented Front End Developer. This is an amazing opportunity to join their Irish Operation which is the hub for R&D, Development and Implementation.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The ideal candidate will be confident in their abilities, have a passion for user experience and an ambition to play a key role in delivery of a software product.
Core responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code. You will work with the product team to go from designs to technical implementation. This will involve full engagement with the UX lead to understand user’s needs and how the application works as a whole.
- Work as part of development team to drive architecture changes.
- Work with developers at the architecture of the application.
- Implement new user-facing features for our application.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure that the application works efficiently and effectively across browsers and devices.
- Optimise the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency with CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS, SASS) and built tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with one or more frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone.js or Ember.js
- Experience with some PHP framework
- Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs.
- Experience of leading the building of large scale, modular, testable, maintainable and performance web applications
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and development
- Confident working with version control systems such as Git
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WITH FLUENT ENGLISH AND FULL IRISH/EU WORKING STATUS