|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2016|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€65,001 to €70,000|
Our client, due to continued success is actively expanding their development team and now wishes to recruit a Senior Hardware Power Engineer. They develop products based on PC Architectures, anything from low power embedded to complex super computers using scalable multiprocessor architectures.
Location: West Dublin
The Senior Power Engineer will be developing embedded and enterprise class power solutions.
- DC-DC Converters, battery chargers, VRM & VRD for Intel CPUs, limited AC-DC PSUs
- Circuit Design, specify layout requirements
- Power circuit validation
The ideal candidate will be an experienced power supply designer for high speed processor / FPGA based circuits, who has experience in the following areas:
- Design of Multiphase power comptrollers such as IR, Linear and On-Semi.
- Working experience with switching power supplies (AC/DC, DC/DC) and DC-DC converters and their various topologies (Full-Bridge, Half-Bridge, Forward, Boost, Flyback, ZVS, PFC, synchronous rectifier, current sharing etc.)
- EMI/EMC, safety and thermal management
- Cadence Allegro or OrCAD tool chain
- Primary or Postgraduate Degree in Electronics or related field, with 5+ years’ experience.
- Good organization and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative. · Good written and oral communication in English are required
Salary : eu55-75k DOE; Flexitime, Pension, Health Insurance, Training Plan