|Date Posted||February 7, 2018|
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Senior JAVA Software Engineer
Our client is a rising star in the field of data analytics. Due to strong growth they have plans to expand and wish to hire this key individual to help drive their company to the next phase of development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional software development experience
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Java development skills
- Database and SQL experience
- Comfortable with Linux
- Proven application design and systems architecture experience
- Experience working with 3rd party system integrations e.g. through web APIs etc.
- Experience in an agile software development environment with configuration management and software development tools such as Git and JIRA
Nice to have
- Python development skills would be very advantageous
- Dev/Ops experience would be advantageous
- Experience in the financial services market would be advantageous
- Some experience with Kx Systems, Kdb and Q would be advantageous
Competence - Apart from requiring a broad experience profile, the successful candidate will demonstrate an appetite for continuous learning and development.
- Dependability - The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate previous responsibilities and achievements.
- Ambition – This is a key role in a high-potential startup business. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ambition to develop with the business.
- Passion - The successful candidate will have an inquisitive mind, a passion for continuous improvement and desire to solve the toughest software challenges.
- Discretion –the successful candidate will demonstrate discretion and maturity, and an awareness of the need for confidentiality.
Salary eu65-75k DOE