|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2016|
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
Based out of Dublin Ireland, the VP for Global Data Service will take responsibility for the in-line/pipeline inspection data analysis function within the company
- They will participate and contribute with the company’s executive management team.
- They will lead global in-line inspection data analysis teams
- They will have full responsibility for processes, guidelines and regulations regarding global in-line inspection data analysis activities
- They will be responsible for producing financial reporting figures and KPIs of the in-line inspection data analysis reporting group
- This individual will be the “go to person” in the company for all in-line inspection data analysis managers worldwide
- They must champion company products and processes with internal and external customers alike.
- This person will ensure strategic evaluation and planning of personnel, hardware, and software resources aligned with the company business targets
- They will interact with executive management and other departments to ensure the Data Services deliverables are on time, of the highest quality and state of the art
- They will ensure alignment to group-wide company policies, regulations and code of conduct
- Technical/Engineering degree as a minimum with other business or project management qualifications being beneficial.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in in-line inspection data analysis (projects, technologies and reporting)
- Thorough knowledge and experience with common procedures and tools in in-line inspection data analysis area
- Strong business acumen and proven track record as a senior manager in a complex global matrix organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Strong problem solving skills and understanding of analytical procedures
- Willingness to travel globally (around 20%)
This position offers great long-term career prospects and individual opportunities for career development
Salary scale: eu100,000 to eu130,000 p.a. Dependent on experience plus bonus, benefits and flexible working hours