|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2021|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Our client is one of Ireland's leading distributors of domestic and commercial Garden Machinery. Well established, and hugely successful, they are now looking for an experience Sales Administrator for their office in North County Dublin.
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator /PA for the Managing Director. This will be a varied and interesting role in a busy distribution company with perations in Ireland and UK. Responsibilities will include, not limited to, the following.
- Assisting the Managing Director and senior management on a day to day basisg. diary planning, travel arrangements etc.
- Communicating with suppliers by telephone, email and letter writing to assist in the smooth running of the business.
- Where necessary communicate with customers (dealers) in resolving issues and ensuring first class customer service is delivered.
- When necessary, supply backup support to sales to ensure customers orders are processed.
- Liaise between sales and warehousing when
- Assisting with the compilation of monthly forecasts and reports using Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- General office administration duties.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role supporting senior management in a busy office environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Must be capable of quickly grasping complex issues and constructing appropriate correspondence to stakeholders via email or letter with minimum instruction.
Salary will be in the region of €33-38K depending on experience.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND, NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS DETAILED ABOVE.