|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2020|
Our client is a market leading software technology company, enabling clients to manage software licence compliance and anti-piracy strategies. To help build on their ongoing success they are now recruiting a Senior Product Manager who will take responsibility for managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
This is a key strategic role and offers fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for innovation and building quality products to meet customer needs.
A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Technical Product Manager in the software technology sector is required for this role.
- Responsibility for managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and partners.
- Manage relationships with other teams throughout the organisation that are required to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Work closely with engineering managers and engineering teams to fulfill the product backlog using Scrum/ Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to a product go-to-market plan, and working with all departments across the business to execute.
- Research and analyse technologies in the industry that can be utilized to contribute to the product’s success.
- Encourage and promote innovation in the teams working on your products.
- Manage strategic partnerships required to support the business.
- The role requires occasional business travel, both domestic and international.
Experience / Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science or other equivalent technical/engineering discipline.A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- 3rd Level Product Management qualification desirable (e.g. P. Grad. Dip., MSc.).
- Experience managing SaaS products and technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise software products is also desirable.
- Experience of feature breakdown and user story writing.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good internal and customer presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and project leadership skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH (ORAL AND WRITTEN).