|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Location: North Dublin
Our client is a world leader in the provision of inspection and testing solutions and services for customers into a global market. Since their inception they have continually grown and expanded their business based on providing “best in class” technology and services to their customer base. At this point the company recognize the need to strengthen their structural and strategic policies going forward in line with their ambitious development plans. To facilitate this focus on improvement they are actively seeking to recruit several experienced individuals to take up key posts within their organisation.
- Suitably qualified professional with a degree in business studies, business administration and/or a finance/professional accounting or cost accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project accounting, analyzing costs and variances on multiple projects across the complete business process life cycle at a local and global level ie: detailed cost breakdown of product build, in-house development, supplier delivery, stock management, procurement, labour resourcing, client services, etc!
- Will be familiar with delivering operational approach to cost management and have the ability to engage at a senior level with concepts and details
- Will have the ability to work closely with the commercial leaders to understand the price/cost relationship
- Have an excellent understanding of using standard cost and variance analysis to recover tooling costs
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferable strong system experience with Navision or SAP ERP
- Strong communication skills, high affinity in numbers, very good understanding of connections, distinctive analytical skills, ability to work independently with accuracy and reliability.
- Fluency in the English language and comfortable working in an international team environment
Maintenance and ongoing development of the project cost accounting function to support the project lead and the senior management through transparent project cost control
Analysis and monitoring of the Cost of Goods sold.
Analyse variances at local and higher level, identify optimal costing activity, delivery accurate data to ERP system to enable strategic governance of global costing and resourcing efficiencies.
Proactive provision of high-quality data and the latest analyses for senior management, project lead and other stakeholders
Cooperation and monitoring of foreign subsidiaries concerning project controlling and Cost of Goods sold
Determination and evaluation of deviations as well as the definition of countermeasures and their monitoring
Management/Control of the costs as well as the methods and tools of performance measurement
Further development of the project preliminary cost estimate system
Support of financial planning including budgeting
Preparation of calculations concerning investment, profitability, comparison and efficiency
Analysis of weak points and monitoring of target figures
Editing and tracking of ad hoc requests
Control and analysis of the balance sheet with IFRS within the project
Salary scale: eu70k plus bonus (up to 20%), excellent benefits and flexible working hours