|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
We are currently recruiting a Senior Receptionist for a busy city centre Hotel. This is a great opportunity to gain some Duty Management experience.
This is a lovely property in the heart of Dublin and we are looking for someone who is extremely professional with a focus on offering excellent customer service. There is a very warm and friendly working environment within the team and we need someone who will embrace this spirit.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have 2 years Hotel reception experience
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be focused to carry out duties & responsibilities relating to senior receptionist position
- Be able to work in a happy team environment
- Be willing to work hours associated with Hotel industry
- Experience of Opera or similar systems required.
- Ensure that every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner and that all visitors are appropriately attended to
- To ensure that all guest comments, including complaints, are dealt with in an effective and speedy manner and with tact and diplomacy in order to facilitate good guest relations and optimise guest satisfaction
- Give advice on local walks in the area, and any other general requests the guest may have
- Assist with onward travel arrangements by taxi, rail, bus or air
- Responsible for directing inquiries accordingly
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming and outgoing mails as it regards the premise
- Ensure that the front desk is kept tidy and clean at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure records are kept properly so that they can be easily retrieved for review when needed by relevant personnel
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND AND 100% FLUENT ENGLISH.
Please feel free to share on social media.