|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2017|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
Our client is a market leader in the provision of tech solutions within their niche. Due to their continued growth and success, they are looking for a Senior Software Consultant to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will manage a diverse portfolio of retail clients and constantly strive to understand their current and future business requirements. You will conduct technical analysis and scoping, and provide best practice advice on system management, maintenance and enhancement. This is a senior leadership role.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of existing clients
- Manage multiple key stakeholder relationships
- Provide high level business and technical analysis for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Deliver excellence in project management
- Drive new customer acquisition
- Drive Product Innovation & Growth
- Conduct regular customer focus group analysis
- Deliver regular customer training
- The role will involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architect and database specialists, so technical expertise preferably in Oracle is essential
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree Qualified BIS or Computer Science or equivalent course.
- PMP / ITIL Certification
- Experience in selling software 5+years
- Retail software experience is a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage numerous projects
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND AND HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS AND FLUENT ENGLISH.