|Location||South Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||January 28, 2020|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
Senior Software Development Engineer
Reporting To: Software Development Manager
Electronic multinational designing and manufacturing specialist test and data recording systems for the aerospace industry.
Location: South Dublin
This position is available within our client’s Software Design and Development team. The candidate will be required to define and deliver high quality products and/or sub-systems to agreed deadlines.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products and/or sub-systems to agreed deadlines
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle (from requirements gathering and design through to system test, product release, and product maintenance)
- Responsible for specifying, designing and implementing new functionality both in existing products and in new products
- Primary degree in a relevant discipline (Software, Computing, Engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years C# development experience in Windows, including analysis and design, and the production of detailed functional specifications. Excellent understanding of OOD required.
- Experience developing software for electronic systems and sub-systems.
- Strong learning, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills are required
- Good knowledge of Software industry standards and trends
- Experience with some or all of the following development tools and technologies
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- XML (Including Schema design)
- Networking technologies including Ethernet and Fibre Channel
Salary scale: eu65-80k p.a. (Dependent on experience) plus pension and health insurance and bonus
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and fully GDPR compliant.