|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 30, 2019|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Our Client, a Successful Company in the provision of Perimeter Security systems, require an installation/service engineer to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will provide planned maintenance, reactive response, installation and commissioning services to a variety of public and private sector clients.
- Automation engineers must have an excellent knowledge of electronics and electrical systems, as well as technology in general.
- A strong sense of responsibility is highly valued in the profession.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and have strong communication skills, as part of the responsibilities of an automation engineer may be to interact and interface with employees from other departments, and also with teams in the field, contractors, and sometimes clients and consultants.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are essential to the profession, as automation engineers continually deal with issues that arise with systems and fault diagnosis.
- They must be adaptable to new product trends and have an aptitude for technology in general.
- As the work can be pressurised at times, gate automation engineers must be able to work under pressure and deliver results within deadlines.
- Must have a logical approach to work and be able to work using their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation - ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image of the company.
- A good level of physical fitness as manual handling and working at heights will be involved.
- The flexibility to work overtime, out of hours, on a rota basis, due to the nature of the role.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Relevant experience or a qualification in the following disciplines electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic or production engineering.
- Knowledge of British and European Standards and relevant codes of practice.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Development & learning programme
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS