|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2017|
Accountancy and Finance
Our client is a well established Irish software company based in South Dublin and operating in a very attractive niche market. They have grown to the point where over 60% of potential business customers in Ireland in use their software and are now expanding their customer base through sales to the UK and USA and have redeveloped their core systems to deliver mobile and cloud-based options for customers .
They are looking to hire an engaging, enthusiastic individual to provide 1st and 2nd line application support through their service desk. This is a new role and the individual joining them will be helping to shape and develop their customer service function into the future with excellent opportunities for career development.
Their software application provides core financial and management accounting functions along with industry specific capabilities. Prior experience of application support to end users of financial accounts packages is essential. Knowledge and willingness to learn IT related skills would be an advantage, particularly in an open-source/Java environment.
The key aspects of the role include:
- Direct phone and email based support of end-users in the customer base
- Accurate call logging, prioritising and updating ticketing system
- Incident management, request management and problem management
- Pro-active communication of status, progress and updates to customers
- Escalation management to higher level technical support
- Preparation of reporting for customers and for internal analysis and improvement
- Advising management team on issues and areas for improvement in customer services
Required personal traits:
- A friendly and professional phone manner
- Good written communication skills
- The ability to listen actively to help customers articulate their issues and diagnose root cause
- Lateral thinking to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- The ability to handle stress and balance variable workload depending on circumstances
- A good team player who is happy in a small company environment
A Competitive salary with real career prospects will be on offer for the right candidate.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENT ENGLISH.