|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2017|
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Software Development Project Manager
Office location: Dublin 18
Company & Job profile
Our client is an up & coming Irish company developing software for the mobile communications market. They provide development of core products and support services that are marketed worldwide. At present, they are engaged in a recruitment program to meet their ambitious expansion plans.
They now seek to hire a qualified and experienced Project Manager who will also have some input into product management. This individual’s profile should dovetail well with their existing agile and DevOps management methods as well as the company vision and marketing ambitions. They will have a degree in Computer Science or similar and an appropriate qualification in project management, Prince2 etc and they will possess at least five years’ experience in project and programme management of IT/mobile telecom solutions, specifying, rollout, implementation and support/training.
- Responsible for the ongoing design and development of a project management methodology tailored to the size of company, our customer expectations, projected growth and current agile DevOps technical team management methods.
- Work closely with the Management team to manage project costs, resource allocations and timelines for all our ongoing customer facing projects.
- Fulfill the role of Scrum Master of the agile development teams when required.
- Work closely with the CEO and the management team on product direction and project roadmap projections.
- Have strong customer facing and management skills to ensure the on time, on budget delivery of projects.
- Be skilled in managing third party dependencies such as hardware, software and integration partners.