|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
Our client is a profitable, fast-growing and forward thinking medium-sized enterprise that has been established for over 10 years and has employees worldwide. Their aim is equip their world-wide user base with the tools and computational performance they need to face today’s challenges in cryptanalysis. They have our customers who work in all areas of IT-Security, Penetration Testing, Intrusion detection, Side-Channel Attack and much more.
We are looking for software engineers with experience or strong interest in embedded systems, digital design and FPGAs.
- Implement mathematical algorithms and logical circuitry in HDL (Verilog or VHDL)
- Integrate modules in a digital system
- Synthesize digital systems for a FPGA
- Debug digital systems
- Write technical documentation
- Provide technical support to the users of the system
- Be part of development of innovative products
- Minimum 2 years development experience in HDL (Verilog/VHDL)
- Experience in unit testing, code reviews, version control, and continuous integration (such as SVN, Git, Gitlab, or GitHub) is essential
- Good knowledge of distributed system environments
- interest in system near programming and the latest highly efficient encryption and decryption techniques
- Ability to work independently and self-critically and to organize your work.
What is offered?
- Opportunity for world travel
- Competitive salary
- Varied personal development opportunities
- Time to engage with innovative topics and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Modern attractive workplace
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR GERMANY WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.