|Date Posted||December 21, 2016|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Job title: SolidWorks Design Engineer
Our client is an expanding fabrication and tooling manufacturing company who are looking to recruit in an ambitious design engineer to complement their existing engineering team and allow them to develop their ambitious expansion plans. Their client base including company leaders in the medical device, biotech and aerospace sectors. They offer manufacturing and fabrication services that meet high standards of compliance and tolerance.
The chosen individual will join an existing team of engineers and production staff and focus on providing core design services to the company’s expanding customer base. This will entail providing innovative design for assembly and production, tooling, jigs and fixtures also with an input into new product design and introduction. Working with mostly aluminium and plastics in a tooling and CNC fabrication environment.
- Degree of similar in mechanical engineering or CAD
- At least 3 years’ mechanical design and specifying experience of production tooling and assembly jigs and fixtures
- Some exposure to medical device product development and manufacturing would be desirable.
- Proficient in using SolidWorks specifically Weldments Design Functionality.
- Excellent design capability with a good eye for efficiency, cost and quality
- Excellent communication skills with strong team qualities and ability to translate customer requirements from design through test to production.
- Should excel when working under pressure to deadline.
Salary: eu40-45k DOE