|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dublin City, Ireland|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2019|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€70,001 to €80,000|
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Industry Sector: Telco, ICT
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Start: ASAP, subject to notice period
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €65 -75k ++ DOE plus an excellent benefits package including healthy bonus and company car/Car allowance.
Our client is a leading Irish Telco who are expanding their footprint within the Irish corporate market with their Unified Communications offering. They now wish to hire an additional accomplished Solution Architect to join their team.
- Designing leading edge technical solutions to meet customers’ business challenges.
Meeting customers, interpreting their needs and then building solutions based on the company’s ICT product portfolio to meet those needs.
- Working with the corporate and SME sales teams to position solutions ahead of the competition due to innovative thinking and skilful presentation both verbally and in writing.
- Combining deep technical knowledge and customer communication skills to build solutions for customers. Ensuring the solutions can be built and delivered.
Other duties & responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for the design of managed WAN, LAN, Unified Communications and mobility solutions.
- Handing the designs and solutions off to business implementation teams in a manner that enables them to build the solution.
- Combining technical and commercial skills to build viable technology solutions surpassing competitor offerings.
- Documenting the design both in written form and PowerPoint. Presenting the design to the customer.
- Maintaining deep technical knowledge through training and self-learning on WAN, LAN, Unified Communications technologies
- Working with account managers in identifying opportunities in their customer base.
- Acting as the technical expert at customer meetings with the account managers.
- Delivering a targeted number of new opportunities.
- Track and report performance via Salesforce
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the solutions offered by competitors and feeding this into the product team to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Building Profit and Loss commercial analysis of the solutions incorporating the costs and customer sell price.
- Qualification or experience in any technical discipline desirable with presales experience designing and selling UC, IP, VoIP, DSL, VPN solutions
- Have a Cisco certification in any Cisco Associate or Professional network or design stream (preferable)
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Results based with a strong focus on Customer experience
- Problem solving skills, innovative and agile
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Open minded and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven people leader
- Experienced at working with sales teams and providing presales support for them.
- Ability to cost technical solutions gathering details from multiple sources and building into a business case.
- Direct experience at selling to all Business types and sizes
- Ability to use Visio or similar design documentation tools.
- Track record of having a customer experience focus
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.